Friday 26 July 2013

RUNNING MAN

                             RUNNING MAN REVIEW


Genre: urban action variety, comedy

Synopsis:

        Running man is a South Korean variety show. It is classifies as a urban action variety; a never before seen new genre on variety shows. On the show they have permanent members that are on every week. There are almost different guests that are on every week. Guests will have to complete different missions in order to win the race. The location every week is different sometimes in universities and museums.

Thoughts:

           Running man is a great variety to watch when you’re bored or stressed. This show is full of entertainment and you just never get tired of it. As for me when friend around me told me to watch it I would always say that it just people running around. Later when I saw celebrities I like were on the show I immediately watched that episode. During that episode I was laughing so hard that i kind of forgot i have to print something for school. After watching that episode I kept on searching for more and I couldn’t stop, so I spent my whole day watching it. This show is very unique and different from others they would have guests on and complete missions, the locations were always different too, so beautiful sceneries and attraction can also be seen. When I watch running man I find it funny, nerve wrecking and exciting at the same time. Especially when they play hide and seek, so two teams takes turn being the chaser and hider after 10 minutes. The time always changes, when they are finding people they have to rip their name tag off their back to eliminate them. The team with the last member standing wins. The rating for this variety is 10/10. MUST WATCH!!!

1 comment:

  1. Running man, I Love it. I always watch it with my family during the free time. IT is a must to watch when feeling down or upset with something unnecessary, as watching this will build up your laughter.

    ReplyDelete